Tue, Sep 20|
"nourish" - an ayurvedic approach to seasonal rejuvination
Join me and a supportive community as I guide you through an autumn ayurvedic cleanse. Physical cleanse period is 10/10 - 10/16 but we spend a month together preparing for our journey and then integrating all that we discovered. Click on the event details for more information.
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2022, 6:30 PM EDT – Oct 20, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT
About the event
Participants in Nourish can expect:
- Support throughout the length of the program
- Better digestive functioning
- Heightened mental clarity
- Awareness around habitual patterns and choices
- Practices that support self-regulation, adaptability, and resiliency
- Resources to explore the science of Ayurveda on a deeper level
- A community to share with during the journey
I’ve named this experience “Nourish” because one of the most important aspects of this journey will be learning how to nourish yourself. We will be using daily routine, movement, self-inquiry, and food to develop awareness around how to nourish ourselves in ways that make us feel grounded, yet full of vitality. You will have the opportunity to lovingly prepare each meal for yourself; something that many of us don’t do because of our busy schedules. Don’t worry though; you’ll have time to prepare before the actual journey begins and you won’t be cooking for hours each day. Also, you more than likely will have enough for at least a full day of meals meaning you’ll cook no more than once or twice each day.
Each morning, you will enjoy a delicious spiced oatmeal. Lunch and dinner consists of kitchari (spiced mung beans and rice – a complete protein meal) and a selection of condiments to warm your belly and provide variety and sustenance. Optional supplements, teas and cleansing routines inspired by ancient Ayurvedic wisdom can also be integrated into the program, based on your individual needs.
Unlike other cleanses that can deplete your energy and leave you feeling lethargic, Nourish is curated to help conserve and maintain your energy throughout the duration of the program, so that you can carry on with your normal routines with ease. Throughout the program, I will offer support and guidance, allowing you to tailor your experience to support your individual work, family and lifestyle demands.
Your journey will also include live Zoom calls to open and close the journey, as well as check-in along the way. Daily live meditations, oracle draws, and self-inquiry questions will be available to join or catch later as a recording. Members will have access to a private Facebook group where you can ask me questions and share your experiences with your co-cleansers, building community and support from others along the way. You will also receive daily emails with additional resources, guidance, inspiration, and practices for support.
Registered participants receive access to all materials needed to complete the cleanse, and can participate during any one-week timeframe if they cannot join us during the live cleanse week. It is suggested that the cleanse be completed before the end of October and if this is not possible, waiting until spring to cleanse.
* Three live calls with Shea and the Nourish community, to guide you through the process and provide inspiration. Each live call will include time for Q+A.
* Daily live Zoom calls that include a short guided meditation, oracle deck pulls, and self-inquiry questions. Each call will be posted to the private FB group shortly after.
* E-mails in your inbox each morning with inspiration, coaching, and additional resources and/or practices to explore if you so choose
* Access to the private Nourish community FB page to share experiences and motivation with other participants
* Pre-recorded yoga nidra practice
* Pre-recorded yoga practice (style TBD)
* PDF including all recipes, timeline, roadmap, shopping/supply list, and any additional information for your journey
* Shopping/supply list (provided in advance)
The Nourish program by Curate Soul is gentle and effective for individuals in generally good states of health. Cleansing is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or experiencing symptoms of either a chronic or acute health condition. If you are currently undergoing treatment for any medical condition, please consult your doctor to determine if a cleanse is appropriate for you at this time. By registering for the cleanse, you assume any and all risks and understand you are responsible for consulting with a physician on any personal health-related questions you have.
Welcome to Nourish + Elimination Period Prep CallZoom
Physical Cleanse Period Prep CallZoom